ElusiveAds

See what a Guy Got from a Girl

Dear luqman , we are just getting
into a
relationship so don't expect me to
say "I love you"
because there is no love we just met
and thought
we would make a suitable couples.
Before we get
into conclusion I want you to know
that I am from a
very strict family I don't know what
will happen to
you or to me when they see us
together. Also, I
don't want to date someone that I
wouldn't marry so
lets take this chance to get to know
each other
before marriage. I will be patient
with you when it
comes to marriage I don't want to
rush you
because I have goals too just like
you do. I also
want you to know that we will have
some good
times and bad times. There's no
perfect
relationship. In our journey, u will
not lay your hands
on me no matter what, I already got
dark spots
from falls and burns. You should not
worry about
me cheating I'll b loyal and faithful
till our hair gets
grey so u just be careful cheating on
me. I will not
take u back if you cheat. I will erase
all memories
between you and i, you'll just
become another
random person. I will do my best to
make it work
between us and u do your parts too.
Whatever
happens you gotta keep me
updated, I am not just
any other girl I am your future wife
and don't lie to
me I have a talent in telling If a
person is lying or
not. I can make you feel like the
luckiest guy in the
world but you better have some
respect there's no
way I'm dating a guy that can't
respect me and
people around him. You better treat
me like a
diamond, I am indeed someone you
would not
wanna lose and dont be so
presumptuous about
your looks. Your not the only guy in
the world with
good looks....,........pls help me out
on this..
cc...lalasticala..........

Post a Comment

0 Comments