ElusiveAds

She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent

This happened to a friend of mine
(an office colleague)
They were love birds for few months.
They had a heated quarrel that
lasted 4 months. One funny thing
about the whole stuff is they work in
the same office, but they were not
talking to each other.
We noticed that the lady was
seriously ill for like 2 months and
nobody knew the nature of the
sickness. Typhoid was her excuse
then.
So recently, they settled their
disputes and started going out
again. One thing led to another, she
confessed that it was abortion and
not Typhoid that got hooked.
In fact its my friends 3 weeks
pregnancy she removed.
My friend was like "Why didnt you
tell me you were pregnant?"
"Why did you have to abort my
pregnancy?"
The lady said "But we were not
talking then and its silly for me to
come and approach you with
pregnancy in such a sour
relationship"
My friend is mad at her now. He has
been behaving funny and not focus
since Monday.
I personally think the lady is at
fault.
Am I wrong?

Post a Comment

0 Comments