ElusiveAds

Should I Stay In The Relationship And Fight Or Should I Just End It? 😢😢

Hello guys,

Very quick one. So this might sound complicated butI need your advise still. So here it goes.

Okay so I'm an igbo girl living in the UK...about a year ago, I started dating this guy who is a year younger than I am and also happens to be Yoruba. I love him very very much and don't want to lose him but here is the dilemma.

Firstly My parents don't want a Yoruba man at allll...
Secondly, he's 26 and I'm 27...For a guy that is really young to start discussing marriage. ..but for a girl everyone knows I'm already an old woman lol!

Ofcourse he might not be very ready to get married for at least another two years...which *sigh...doesn't just sit well with me. I feel we'd make a wonderful couple though and i genuinely want to be with him forever but with these many 'enemies' it has crossed any mind to end it before the battle begins .

I just need to hear other opinions or thoughts around this. Should I stay and fightor should I run. Cheers. Chi.

Post a Comment

0 Comments